EA1554 Etere On Demand Software Support23 October 2019
The Etere on Demand Software Support Contract follows the following terms as detailed below.
1. Etere offers yearly to its customers a one-day free update/training course, to be held in Etere premises in order to provide a complete understanding of the system and therefore the solutions to basic operations. The aim of the course is to help the customer to ask technical questions adequately and thus receive the correct answers saving his/her time and money. The customer or who will attend the course on behalf of him/her, will be Etere’s reference contact so that we can work closely with the customer’s needs.
2. After consulting our website on the Internet www.etere.com, the customer may contact Etere and ask any questions about the Etere software program and receive an answer.
3. These questions must be performed via phone (+65 69504194 / +3907339564 if calling from Italy), Skype (etere.etere) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or accessing the customer portal Etere will reply to questions within 4 working hours normally using e-mail (sending also a written copy required for record keeping purposes), through the reply Etere will either provide a solution to the problem or ask for further information if necessary.
4. Etere is committed to providing a professional and quality support service to resolve operational issues, suggest temporary workaround (if available and appropriate) and to report any potential bug to whom it may concern for fixing it.
5. Also, Etere will provide remote support accessing directly the customer computers at no extra charges. This service is possible ONLY if there is a direct connection between support team computers and the customer computer, cascade connection or other non-direct access are not supported. Support team reserves the right to deny remote support, if the connection is not direct or it’s too slow to be used.
6. Etere software support is supplied 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
7. The customer must pay the one time support fee ,before submitting the incident, and before the incident is analysed. The one time support fee is not refundable in any case. If the incident involves multiple requests only the 1st will be solved, others, even submitted together will require additional support fee to be purchased.
8. Etere software support is only supplied on the customer’s current version. If the solution involves an upgrade, it must be purchased separately.
9. Etere is not held responsible for any type of damage or damage caused due to loss of data , either by phone contact, IP/VPN connection or by an on-site technician. The customer, prior to asking for Etere support must make backup copies. .
10. Etere only supplies support regarding platforms and operating systems recognised and authorised by Etere. An updated list is available on the web site, www.etere.com.
11. Support service is provided only to resolve problems and rebuild the initial state. New configuration, extension or new workflows are not included in support contract and must be purchased separately.
12. Etere only provides support related to its own products. Problems related to third party software and its compatibility must be presented to the support of the third party software.
13. In case of any controversy, the court of competent jurisdiction is that of Singapore.