Etere at Broadcast Asia 200708 June 2007
ETERE will show its innovative broadcast solutions at BROADCASTASIA 2007 in Singapore from 19th to 22nd June.
Once again ETERE will show its innovative broadcast solutions at BROADCASTASIA 2007 in Singapore from 19th to 22nd June and will attend its visitors at BOOTH 7K4-03 HALL 7 - Italian pavilion.
For 17 years Etere has provided the most powerful, flexible, cost-effective, high-performance, end-to-end broadcast solutions. A shared framework to manage all the television business: automation, recording, archiving, scheduling, air-time sales, indexing and media asset management. Etere is the only company worldwide able to offer you a single solution in a single package.
The new ETERE features are:
- Etere MAM: the end-to-end software to manage both digital media assets and their delivery on multiple platforms in real time. MAM ingests, handles, exchanges and indexes digital contents in every possible way, taking care of data transmission and storage at the same time.
- Etere HSM Enterprise: interfaces directly the Etere Automation and Etere MAM/Indexing system with the tape library, easy to use and offering an unbeatable performance.
- Etere Web Publishing: your archive system as a Multiformat source. With it you can: define multiple encoding/transcoding profiles, link profiles to destinations, create groups in your archive, link uniform delivery profiles and create distribution lists.
- Etere BMS 17: a complete redesign. It manages all the programs and promo schedulings with reduced operational costs and improved efficiency.
It includes a new rights management which is completely integrated with browsing, web and automation.
- Etere Traffic 17: It manages many of the business processes in the sales/traffic and programming areas, delivering competitive advantage through reduced operational/costs and improve efficiencies.
ETERE will show the new commercial, document and rights management. It’s completely integrated with browsing, web and the billing management.